The Oklahoma Office of Geographic Information
(OGI) provides geographic information services to
governments, academia, industry and the public. The
• Supports the Gl Council with technical assistance.
• Coordinates and promotes geographic information
awareness, activities, data, and training.
• Develops standards, policies, and operating
• Maintains a centralized statewide clearinghouse
of accurate and timely data while protecting data
• Facilitates data development, sharing and access.
Fosters the values and benefits of GIS technology
to ensure good stewardship of the State's
OKLAHOMA OFFICE OF GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION
Office and State Coordinator Position currently unfunded
• Strategic Plan Grant Completed in 2007 (Completed
Plan can be found on our website: www.okmaps.
• Serving up NAIP Photography through an FTP site:
• OKMAPS On-Line Mapping Project: Homeland
Security Grant to provide clearinghouse and GIS
Data to the public and private sectors.
The Oklahoma Office of Geographic Information's
statewide spatial data infrastructure is consistent
with appropriate national standards and supports
the notion of a National Spatial Data Infrastructure
or NSDI, thereby promoting Oklahoma as a national
leader in leveraging Geographic Information Systems
to benefit both the state and the nation.
Oklahoma Conservation Commission
4545 N. Lincoln, Suite 11A
Oklahoma Gty, Oklahoma 73105
Front Office: 405.521.2384
Direct Line: 405.521.4813
4545 N Lincoln Blvd. Suite 11A
Oklahoma City OK 73105