SSUBBSSIIDIIZZIING HEEALLTTH CCOVVEERRAGEE
S AV E
MOR E or This publication was printed and issued by the Oklahoma Health Care Authority as authorized
by 65 0.S. 1991, sec. 3-110, and was funded by tobacco tax revenues deposited into the Health
Employee and Economy Improvement Act Revolving fund at a cost of $697.50 for 10,000
copies. Copies have been deposited with the Publications Clearinghouse of the Oklahoma
Department of Libraries.
1. Be between the ages of 19 and 64.
2. Be an Oklahoma resident and meet
3. Have a GROSS HOUSEHOLD income at or
below the annual household guidelines.
4. Contribute up to 15 percent of monthly
premium cost for self, and up to 15 percent
of premium cost for qualified
dependent(s) (not to exceed 3
percent of gross annual
1. Have 99 or fewer employees.
2. Be located in Oklahoma.
3. Offer a qualified health plan.
4. Contribute at least 25 percent of
premiums for qualified employees.
You can provide quality health insurance
coverage for your qualifying employees
with the support of
To qualify, a business should: To qualify, an employee should:
2401 NW 23rd St. Suite 1-A
Oklahoma City, OK 73107
To see if your child(ren)
may qualify for Insure Oklahoma
please call 888-365-3742 or visit