Planning for the Future for Oklahoma's Wildlife; Financial support for this strategy development is provided in part by
Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation State Wildlife Grant T-2-P-1, Comprehensive Wildlife Conservation Strategy
i2E, Inc--Periodicals.;Technological innovations--Economic aspects--Oklahoma--Periodicals.;Entrepreneurship--Oklahoma--Periodicals.;Technology and state--Oklahoma--Periodicals.
"Turning innovation into enterprise";Fiscal year;"i2E, Inc. is a full service technology commercialization center providing companies with the essential strategic planning, networking opportunities and access to capital to turn Oklahoma innovations...
Southern Climate Impacts Planning Program (SCIPP)--Periodicals.; Climatology--Southern States--Periodicals.; Southern States--Climate--Periodicals.
2. Primary Stakeholders and Partners
• Center for Risk and Crisis Management, Community Advisory Board
• Federal Emergency Management Agency
• ICLEI – Local Governments for Sustainability
• National Drought Mitigation Center