Medicaid--Oklahoma.; Community health services--Oklahoma.; Home care services--Oklahoma.; Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (U.S.)--Rules and practice.; Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (U.S.)--Rules and practice.;
The Governors of Oklahoma Territory issued annual reports from 1891 through 1907, when Oklahoma became a state. These reports, submitted to the Secretary of the Department of the Interior, vary from a few pages to many pages, and report on anything...
Southern Climate Impacts Planning Program (SCIPP)--Periodicals.; Climatology--Southern States--Periodicals.; Southern States--Climate--Periodicals.
2. Primary Stakeholders and Partners
• Center for Risk and Crisis Management, Community Advisory Board
• Federal Emergency Management Agency
• ICLEI – Local Governments for Sustainability
• National Drought Mitigation Center