Fire detectors--Installation.; People with disabilities--Dwellings--Fires and fire prevention--Oklahoma.; People with disabilities--Fire safety.
“Fire Safety Solutions for Oklahomans with Disabilities” is a comprehensive, home fire safety program that includes educating people with disabilities and installing specialized smoke alarms. During this statewide program, we have learned and...
“Profiles 2012” consists of three components: (1) the State Report, (2) the District Report and (3) individual School Report Cards. Each component of “Profiles 2012” divides the information presented into three major reporting categories:...
“The Mission of Sooner SUCCESS is to advance a comprehensive, unified system of health, social and educational services for children and youth with special needs …within their community” ; What does this mean to families and service providers?
• For the decade (2000-2010), Oklahoma’s population grew by 8.6%. • Early part of the decade saw slower growth than the final 6 years. • The nation’s population growth was 9.7%.; Within the state: • The average growth rate of completely...
• Includes Form 511NR
(Nonresident and Part-Year
This packet contains:
• Instructions for completing
the 511NR income tax form
• 511NR income tax form
• 2011 income tax table
• Generally, your return must...
•Mission and Motivation •Woodford Shale Overview •Developing a Woodford Play Fairway;
The Woodford Play Fairway concept:
•Quick and practical method to predict economic risk early on in unconventional play
•Assumption is that key...
•Probing the Nanoscale. •Microstructure of shales in the wet and dry gas windows. •Microstructure of shales in the oil window -Woodford
-Bakken -Avalon; •Wet and dry gas window samples have organic matter dominated by nanoporosity. Few...
State of Oklahoma
Central Purchasing Division
Office of Management and Enterprise Services
Request ForExemption from CompetitiveBidding
To: Central Purchasing Division,OMES
2401 N. Lincoln Boulevard, Suite 116 or...
$1 million ECU grant, regional universities to help prevent violence against women; USAO ranked No. 1 on U.S. News' best values list; OSU-Tulsa student featured on "Good Morning America"; New statewide college program for adults now enrolling for...
Special education--Oklahoma--Finance.; Education--Oklahoma--Finance.
$10,591: US average on spending per student $7,800: Oklahoma average on spending per student - placing us 46th nationally. However, our state’s graduation rates (75%+) when compared to how much we spend (per student), actually puts us ahead of...
$100.00 Filing Fee
OKLAHOMA CORPORATION COMMISSION
Oil & Gas Conservation Division
Type Adjustment (check one)
Post Office Box 52000
Most Efficient Rate (OAC 165:10-13-5)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73152-2000
Transfer of Allowable...
$2 million grant will assist Native American students; Homecoming 2011; Native American Symposium set for Nov. 3-4; Native November activities planned; Homecoming: The Tradition continues; Alumni return to teach in the classroom;
Freshwater mussels--Habitat--Little River (Okla. and Ark.);Freshwater mussels--Habitat--Oklahoma.;Zoological surveys--Little River (Okla. and Ark.);Zoological surveys--Oklahoma.
(1) Conduct surveys for rare freshwater mussel species in the Little River, Oklahoma.;(2) measure and estimate complex hydraulic conditions of mussel sites in the Little River to determine how these parameters can be used to characterize rare...
(1) To survey selected streams in the Arbuckle Uplift for Reisen's Hydropsyche caddisfly (Hydroppsyche reiseni) and the Little Riffle Beetle (Dubiraphia parva).;(2) To survey caves and springs in the Arbuckle Mountains for the Oklahoma Cave...
Vision disorders in children--Oklahoma.; Vision--Testing--Law and legislation--Oklahoma.
(70 O.S. 1210.284 ) Beginning with the 2007-2008 school year, the parent or guardian of each student enrolled in Kindergarten, first, and third grades at a public school must provide proof that their student passed a vision screening exam within...
Woodford Shale (Okla. and Tex.); Oil well drilling--Oklahoma.; Gas well drilling--Oklahoma.; Ardmore Region Basin (Okla.)
* A company focused on long-life conventional assets can be successful in unconventional development § Lateral orientation (toe up or down) has a significant impact on overall well performance § We are still looking for the sweet spot while...
* About CAPP * Natural Gas Supply and Demand * Markets and Production * Public Concerns About Shale Gas * CAPP Guiding Principles and Operating Practices * Implementation Status of Practices * Supporting Industry Research
* Background * Overview of OKFOG and How to Use * Exercise; The OKFOG is an operational guide for emergency responders that: * Provides guidance to emergency responders in the use of interoperable radio resources to be used on a day-to-day basis as...
* Comparison of petrophysical models * Physical evidence * Sorbed phase density characterization * Examples of effects; With the current industry-wide calculation method for total gas volumes in organic shale reservoirs, the amount of gas storage...
* Creative jobs grow at a faster rate than total employment, both during periods of economic expansion and contraction. * Between 2001 and 2006, Oklahoma creative jobs grew by 6.0%, while average jobs grew by 3.9%.
* Oklahoma can be the model 21st century energy system •The state has unsurpassed gas and wind resources •The private sector has developed technologies to utilize gas and wind resources in an integrated and cost- effective way •To unleash the...
Older people--Long-term care--Oklahoma--Planning.;Long-term care insurance--Oklahoma--Planning.
* Planning Options for Your Future; * Resources Available for More Information; * Understand Long-Term Care Financing; * Healthy Aging and Staying at Home; This guide is designed to help you learn how to 'own your future' by planning ahead for your...
* Structure * Stratigraphy * Oil & Gas Production * Summary * References * Suggested Reading; SUMMARY Tectonically active region; Major unconformities; Multiple pay zones at shallow depths (<5000'); Developed areas with quality production; New...
* Terminology * Background on Invasive Species * Oklahoma's battle with invasives * Sources of Invasives *Why Invasives are Problematic * Effects of Invasives * Noxious Weed Lists (OK + neighbors) * Major challenges * Oklahoma Invasive Plant Council
OKLAHOMADEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES Request for Title XIX Nursing Assessment
Form 02AG001E is completed by the intermediate care facility (ICF) to notify OKDHS of a Medicaid client's admission into the ICF and request a nursing...
OKLAHOMADEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES
Older Americans Act Assessment, Part I
Initial date of contact
Source of referral to this office:
Name Agency Agency case number
OKLAHOMADEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES
OLDER AMERICAN ACT ASSESSMENT
Please update any information below that has changed since last year's Older American Act Assessment.
Current name Social Security number Date of birth Former last...
OKLAHOMA'DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES
Aging Services Division
Annual AssessmentArea Agency on Aging (AAA) Date completed
340:105-10-30. Designation of Area Agencies on Aging
For an entity to be designated as an AAA, the agency's...