“The Mission of Sooner SUCCESS is to advance a comprehensive, unified system of health, social and educational services for children and youth with special needs …within their community” ; What does this mean to families and service providers?
• For the decade (2000-2010), Oklahoma’s population grew by 8.6%. • Early part of the decade saw slower growth than the final 6 years. • The nation’s population growth was 9.7%.; Within the state: • The average growth rate of completely...
•Mission and Motivation •Woodford Shale Overview •Developing a Woodford Play Fairway;
The Woodford Play Fairway concept:
•Quick and practical method to predict economic risk early on in unconventional play
•Assumption is that key...
•Probing the Nanoscale. •Microstructure of shales in the wet and dry gas windows. •Microstructure of shales in the oil window -Woodford
-Bakken -Avalon; •Wet and dry gas window samples have organic matter dominated by nanoporosity. Few...
Vision disorders in children--Oklahoma.; Vision--Testing--Law and legislation--Oklahoma.
(70 O.S. 1210.284 ) Beginning with the 2007-2008 school year, the parent or guardian of each student enrolled in Kindergarten, first, and third grades at a public school must provide proof that their student passed a vision screening exam within...
Woodford Shale (Okla. and Tex.); Oil well drilling--Oklahoma.; Gas well drilling--Oklahoma.; Ardmore Region Basin (Okla.)
* A company focused on long-life conventional assets can be successful in unconventional development § Lateral orientation (toe up or down) has a significant impact on overall well performance § We are still looking for the sweet spot while...
* About CAPP * Natural Gas Supply and Demand * Markets and Production * Public Concerns About Shale Gas * CAPP Guiding Principles and Operating Practices * Implementation Status of Practices * Supporting Industry Research
* Background * Overview of OKFOG and How to Use * Exercise; The OKFOG is an operational guide for emergency responders that: * Provides guidance to emergency responders in the use of interoperable radio resources to be used on a day-to-day basis as...
* Comparison of petrophysical models * Physical evidence * Sorbed phase density characterization * Examples of effects; With the current industry-wide calculation method for total gas volumes in organic shale reservoirs, the amount of gas storage...
* Terminology * Background on Invasive Species * Oklahoma's battle with invasives * Sources of Invasives *Why Invasives are Problematic * Effects of Invasives * Noxious Weed Lists (OK + neighbors) * Major challenges * Oklahoma Invasive Plant Council
Water quality--Oklahoma--Grand Lake--Measurement.;
1. Team members 2. Background 3. Objective 4. Methods 5. Results 6. Summary and Conclusions; * Metals travel through watershed * Lake serves as repository for metals * Future development * Risk of mobilizing metals; Assess metals concentrations in...
1.Understand the Theory of Action (the why?) 2.Review the components of TLE System (the what?) 3.Plan for next steps in 2014 (the when?)
4.Connect milestones to big picture (the how?) 5.Access all available resources (the who?)
Water rights--Oklahoma.; Water-supply--Law and legislation--Oklahoma.; Groundwater--Law and legislation--Oklahoma.
1973 Oklahoma Groundwater Law * Allocation system tied to land ownership (acres) * Replaced appropriation first-in-time priority system * Owners of land overlying same common basin are similarly situated * Hydrologic surveys and investigations for...
Oklahoma Book Awards
20th Celebration of
Welcome to the
AWA R D
The Oklahoma Heritage Association
Pioneer Library System/Red Dirt Book...