“The Mission of Sooner SUCCESS is to advance a comprehensive, unified system of health, social and educational services for children and youth with special needs …within their community” ; What does this mean to families and service providers?
• For the decade (2000-2010), Oklahoma’s population grew by 8.6%. • Early part of the decade saw slower growth than the final 6 years. • The nation’s population growth was 9.7%.; Within the state: • The average growth rate of completely...
Vision disorders in children--Oklahoma.; Vision--Testing--Law and legislation--Oklahoma.
(70 O.S. 1210.284 ) Beginning with the 2007-2008 school year, the parent or guardian of each student enrolled in Kindergarten, first, and third grades at a public school must provide proof that their student passed a vision screening exam within...
* About CAPP * Natural Gas Supply and Demand * Markets and Production * Public Concerns About Shale Gas * CAPP Guiding Principles and Operating Practices * Implementation Status of Practices * Supporting Industry Research
* Background * Overview of OKFOG and How to Use * Exercise; The OKFOG is an operational guide for emergency responders that: * Provides guidance to emergency responders in the use of interoperable radio resources to be used on a day-to-day basis as...
* Comparison of petrophysical models * Physical evidence * Sorbed phase density characterization * Examples of effects; With the current industry-wide calculation method for total gas volumes in organic shale reservoirs, the amount of gas storage...
* Terminology * Background on Invasive Species * Oklahoma's battle with invasives * Sources of Invasives *Why Invasives are Problematic * Effects of Invasives * Noxious Weed Lists (OK + neighbors) * Major challenges * Oklahoma Invasive Plant Council
Water quality--Oklahoma--Grand Lake--Measurement.;
1. Team members 2. Background 3. Objective 4. Methods 5. Results 6. Summary and Conclusions; * Metals travel through watershed * Lake serves as repository for metals * Future development * Risk of mobilizing metals; Assess metals concentrations in...
Water rights--Oklahoma.; Water-supply--Law and legislation--Oklahoma.; Groundwater--Law and legislation--Oklahoma.
1973 Oklahoma Groundwater Law * Allocation system tied to land ownership (acres) * Replaced appropriation first-in-time priority system * Owners of land overlying same common basin are similarly situated * Hydrologic surveys and investigations for...
Oklahoma Book Awards
20th Celebration of
Welcome to the
AWA R D
The Oklahoma Heritage Association
Pioneer Library System/Red Dirt Book...