Freshwater mussels--Habitat--Little River (Okla. and Ark.);Freshwater mussels--Habitat--Oklahoma.;Zoological surveys--Little River (Okla. and Ark.);Zoological surveys--Oklahoma.
(1) Conduct surveys for rare freshwater mussel species in the Little River, Oklahoma.;(2) measure and estimate complex hydraulic conditions of mussel sites in the Little River to determine how these parameters can be used to characterize rare...
Least tern--Nests--Oklahoma--Packsaddle Wildlife Management Area.;Least tern--Nests--Canadian River.
1) Monitor Least Tern nesting colonies on Packsaddle WMA to estimate reproductive success and determine the primary causes of nest failure. 2) Develop nesting sites for Least Terns on upland sites on Packsaddle WMA immediately north of the Canadian...
1) Survey the Canadian River bed on Packsaddle Wildlife Management Area for evidence of breeding activity by interior least terns and snowy plovers.; 2) Develop management recommendation for the area, if necessary, to enhance its suitability for...
Striped bass--Eggs--Counting--Texoma, Lake (Okla. and Tex.);Fish populations--Texoma, Lake (Okla. and Tex.);Texoma, Lake (Okla. and Tex.);Striped bass--Eggs--Counting--Washita River (Tex. and Okla.);Striped bass--Eggs--Counting--Red River...
1) To determine if gellen balls can be used as surrogate striped bass eggs to perform mark and recapture estimates of striped bass egg production in the Red River and Washita River; 2) To compare juvenile striped bass and age-0 shad spp. abundance...
1. Determine spatial trends in the relative abundance of species present and overall community diversity along the Verdigris, Caney, and Neosho Rivers within the Tallgrass Prairie Region. 2. Determine spatial variation in the number of trophic...
Water quality--Oklahoma--Grand Lake--Measurement.;
1. Team members 2. Background 3. Objective 4. Methods 5. Results 6. Summary and Conclusions; * Metals travel through watershed * Lake serves as repository for metals * Future development * Risk of mobilizing metals; Assess metals concentrations in...
Freshwater mussels--Habitat--Poteau River (Ark. and Okla.); Freshwater mussels--Poteau River (Ark. and Okla.); Poteau River (Ark. and Okla.)
1. To conduct an intensive one-year survey of the freshwater mussel species in the Poteau River. 2. To systematically survey fish assemblages to determine health of the Poteau river and presence of larval mussel hosts. 3. To determine the baseline...
Tar Creek (Okla. and Kan.); Water quality--Tar Creek (Okla. and Kan.); Water-supply--Oklahoma; Mine drainage--Tar Creek (Okla. and Kan.); Leachate -- Tar Creek (Okla. and Kan.); Streamflow velocity -- Tar Creek (Okla. and Kan.);
Oklahoma Book Awards
20th Celebration of
Welcome to the
AWA R D
The Oklahoma Heritage Association
Pioneer Library System/Red Dirt Book...