* Comparison of petrophysical models * Physical evidence * Sorbed phase density characterization * Examples of effects; With the current industry-wide calculation method for total gas volumes in organic shale reservoirs, the amount of gas storage...
...are guiding truths that shape the way individuals, families and service providers interact; ...establish common ground upon which individuals, families, advocates and service providers operate; ...form the basis for program policy and practice.;...
...son guias de verdad que moldean la forma en que los individuos, familias y proveedores se relacionan; ...establece unterreno comun sobre el cual los individuos, familias, defenseres y proveedores de los servicios operan; ...forma las bases para...
University of Oklahoma
Oklahoma Memorial Union
Board of Trustees Scholarship
Deadline: April 15
1. The Award
The Oklahoma Memorial Union Board of Trustees Scholarship is for student leaders and is
intended to encourage and reward eligible...
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY GRIEVANCE FORM
THE UNIVERSITY OF OKLAHOMA
This form may be used on the Norman, Health Sciences Center, and Tulsa campuses.
The University of Oklahoma is committed to providing educational and working environments...
Pavements--Subgrades.; Pavements--Design and construction.; Soils--Testing.; Soil stabilization.
1) Refine and optimize the recommendations in OHD L-50 by examining potentially useful and quick methods for selecting additive contents 2) Determine a correlation between stabilized soil strength gain and stiffness, 3) Understand the similarities...
Striped bass--Eggs--Counting--Texoma, Lake (Okla. and Tex.);Fish populations--Texoma, Lake (Okla. and Tex.);Texoma, Lake (Okla. and Tex.);Striped bass--Eggs--Counting--Washita River (Tex. and Okla.);Striped bass--Eggs--Counting--Red River...
1) To determine if gellen balls can be used as surrogate striped bass eggs to perform mark and recapture estimates of striped bass egg production in the Red River and Washita River; 2) To compare juvenile striped bass and age-0 shad spp. abundance...
1. Meeting Title/Purpose: *
3. Address: *
Street, City, State, Zip
4. Contact Name: *
5. Contact Email: *
6. Contact Cell Phone: *
Page 1 of 4
OU-Tulsa Meetings and
7 . Does your event include any minors...
1. NAME OF STUDENT (LAST, FIRST, MI)
2. ACADEMIC MAJOR
3. AS OF DATE (MM/DD/YYYY) (Date of form preparation)
4. INSTITUTION OF ATTENDANCE AND IDENTIFICATION
5. CREDIT HOURS
Select Semester or Quarter (S/Q)
b. Identification (Check...
Water quality--Oklahoma--Grand Lake--Measurement.;
1. Team members 2. Background 3. Objective 4. Methods 5. Results 6. Summary and Conclusions; * Metals travel through watershed * Lake serves as repository for metals * Future development * Risk of mobilizing metals; Assess metals concentrations in...
1. What % of sex offenses are committed by adolescents?
Adolescents commit a substantial number of sex offenses, including 17% of all arrests for sex offenses and approximately 33% of all sex offenses against children.
Oklahoma Book Awards
20th Celebration of
Welcome to the
AWA R D
The Oklahoma Heritage Association
Pioneer Library System/Red Dirt Book...
2012 Oklahoma Transition Institute; Transition Handbook; Save the Date; Capacity Mapping Tool; Ticket to Work [Social Security Administration]; ABLE Tech Literacy Support & Technology; Oklahoma Assistive Technology Center: Opening Doors to New...
2013 Workforce Recruitment Program Launched; Respite Care for Air Force Families; Annual Disability Statistics Compendium Available; Oklahoma Health Care Authority Board Names Nico Gomez as CEO; National Center for Prenatal and Postnatal Down...
Tar Creek (Okla. and Kan.); Water quality--Tar Creek (Okla. and Kan.); Water-supply--Oklahoma; Mine drainage--Tar Creek (Okla. and Kan.); Leachate -- Tar Creek (Okla. and Kan.); Streamflow velocity -- Tar Creek (Okla. and Kan.);
2nd Annual Family Leadership Conference; Annual Developmental Disabilities Awareness Day at the State Capitol; Sibling Leadership Network Report Released; National Call for Long Term Care Medicaid Transformation; On The Road Family Perspective...
April 5, 6 & 7, 2013
10:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M. (All 3 days)
Summary of Food Vendor Fees:
$500 Vendor Space-Vendor provides own booth or trailer
Electrical Fee: This fee is necessary to help defer increased costs to the Fair...