• For the decade (2000-2010), Oklahoma’s population grew by 8.6%. • Early part of the decade saw slower growth than the final 6 years. • The nation’s population growth was 9.7%.; Within the state: • The average growth rate of completely...
1) Using published records and museum locality data, estimate the Bachman's Sparrow's potential range and identify habitat types that appear to be suitable for nesting; 2) Conduct surveys on wildlife management areas in southeastern Oklahoma....
1. Determine spatial trends in the relative abundance of species present and overall community diversity along the Verdigris, Caney, and Neosho Rivers within the Tallgrass Prairie Region. 2. Determine spatial variation in the number of trophic...
1. To assess the relationship between genotype and growth characteristics of smallmouth bass Micropterus dolomieu in two situations where hatchery stock of the Tennessee 'lake strain' has been introduced into reservoirs (Tenkiller and Broken Bow)...
Freshwater mussels--Habitat--Poteau River (Ark. and Okla.); Freshwater mussels--Poteau River (Ark. and Okla.); Poteau River (Ark. and Okla.)
1. To conduct an intensive one-year survey of the freshwater mussel species in the Poteau River. 2. To systematically survey fish assemblages to determine health of the Poteau river and presence of larval mussel hosts. 3. To determine the baseline...
Oklahoma Book Awards
20th Celebration of
Welcome to the
AWA R D
The Oklahoma Heritage Association
Pioneer Library System/Red Dirt Book...