• Includes Form 511NR
(Nonresident and Part-Year
This packet contains:
• Instructions for completing
the 511NR income tax form
• 511NR income tax form
• 2011 income tax table
• Generally, your return must...
1. What % of sex offenses are committed by adolescents?
Adolescents commit a substantial number of sex offenses, including 17% of all arrests for sex offenses and approximately 33% of all sex offenses against children.
Children with disabilities--Services for--Oklahoma.; Children with disabilities--Education--Oklahoma.; Oklahoma. Special Education Services.
1. What are ECOs/COSFs? Early Childhood Outcome (ECOs) forms or Childhood Outcome Summary Forms (COSFs) are those required by the Office of Special Education Programs for all students ages 0-6 receiving special education services.
Hazardous waste site remediation--Oklahoma.; Brownfields--Oklahoma.; Hazardous waste site remediation--United States--Finance.; Soil remediation--United States--Finance.; United States. American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.
1. What is a brownfield? With certain legal exclusions and additions, the term "brownfield site" means real property, the expansion, redevelopment, or reuse of which may be complicated by the presence or potential presence of a hazardous substance,...
Income Tax Forms
Free File is e-file, only
better since it’s free for
Asks simple questions,
puts your answers on the
Does the math for you
Fast, Safe &...
Venture capital--Oklahoma.; Capital investments--Oklahoma.; Oklahoma Capital Investment Board.
"Applied Economics has been retained on behalf of the Oklahoma Capital Investment Board (OCIB or Board) to prepare an updated economic impact statement of their venture investment and capital access programs on the State of Oklahoma from 1992...
Federal aid to education--Oklahoma.;Economic stabilization--Law and legislation--United States.;United States. American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.
"On april 1, 2009 the United States Secretary of Education Duncan released guidance pertaining to the State Fiscal Stabilization Funds (SFSF), Title I, part A ARRA grants and the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) grant funds...