• Includes Form 511NR
(Nonresident and Part-Year
This packet contains:
• Instructions for completing
the 511NR income tax form
• 511NR income tax form
• 2011 income tax table
• Generally, your return must...
Woodford Shale (Okla. and Tex.); Oil well drilling--Oklahoma.; Gas well drilling--Oklahoma.; Ardmore Region Basin (Okla.)
* A company focused on long-life conventional assets can be successful in unconventional development § Lateral orientation (toe up or down) has a significant impact on overall well performance § We are still looking for the sweet spot while...
* Comparison of petrophysical models * Physical evidence * Sorbed phase density characterization * Examples of effects; With the current industry-wide calculation method for total gas volumes in organic shale reservoirs, the amount of gas storage...
* Oklahoma can be the model 21st century energy system •The state has unsurpassed gas and wind resources •The private sector has developed technologies to utilize gas and wind resources in an integrated and cost- effective way •To unleash the...
* Structure * Stratigraphy * Oil & Gas Production * Summary * References * Suggested Reading; SUMMARY Tectonically active region; Major unconformities; Multiple pay zones at shallow depths (<5000'); Developed areas with quality production; New...
182 Fifth Annual Report
6% inch casing. Sand, 1265 ft. to 1340 ft. Top of sand at 1265 ft. Total
depth, 1340 ft. Remarks: 8% inch all pulled. AVell located in N. E. % of
N. E. % of N. E. % of Sec. 2-28-13.
AVell No. 1; farm, Lucien Beck; section,...
184 Fifth Annual Report
ft. Water at 1050 ft. in Peru sand. Total depth, 1364 ft. Remarks: This
well to be plugged in Bartlesville sand only. String of tools in hole. Top of
tools, 1250 ft. (about).
AVell No. 1; farm, Amanda Holt; section, 32;...
186 Fifth Annual Report
Well No. 3; farm, Annie Smith; section, 22; township, 29; range, 13;
county of Washington; 25 ft. of 10 inch casing; 1408 ft. of 6% inch casing.
Top of sand at 1421 ft Total depth, 1435 ft.
Well No. 1; farm, John A....
Fifth Annual Report
Well No. 1; county of Osage (Osage Lot No. 41); 85 ft .of 8 inch casing; 250 ft. of 6% inch casing; 1230 ft. of 4% inch casing. Sand, Bartlesville. Top of sand at 1298 ft. Total depth, 1343 ft. Remarks: Abandoned
190 Fifth Annual Report
AA7ell No .19; county of Osage; (Osage Lot No. 171); 20 ft. of 8*4
inch casing; 1607 ft. of 6% inch casing. Sand, gas and Bartlesville. Top
of sand at 1666 and 1718 ft. Total depth, 1779 ft. Remarks: Abandoned
198 Fifth Annual Report
Well No. 15; farm, AV. AV. Milam; section, 12; township, 25; range,
16; county of Nowata; 47 ft. of 8% inch casing; 144 ft. of 6% inch casing.
Top of sand at 481 ft. Total depth, 515 ft.
AVell No. 8; farm, L. P. Kell;...
2 0 _ _ A I R E M I S S I O N S I N V E N TO R Y T U R N - A R O U N D D O C U M E N T
Emissions Inventory Section, Air Quality Division, Dept. of Environmental Quality, PO Box 1677, OKC, OK 73101-1677, (405) 702-4100
For Instructions and Help,...
200 Fifth Annual Report
Well No. 10; farm, C. B. Langley; section, 8; township, 25; range, 17;
county of Nowata; 60 ft. of 8% inch casing; 217 ft. of 5% inch casing.
Sand, 443 to 503% ft. Top of sand at 443 ft . Total depth, 513% ft.
2003-2013 Deletions, Name Changes, and New Companies, Centrally Valued Companies; Airlines; Distribution Pipelines; Electric Companies; Fluid Pipelines; Gas Pipelines; Railroads; Telecommunication Companies; Video Services Provider; Water...
210 Fifth Annual Report
of gas sand at 1070 ft.; oil sand at 1096 ft; bottom, 1032. Total depth
Well No. 1; farm Williams; section 18; township 27; range 15; county
of Nowata; 15 ft. of 10 inch casing; 935 ft. of 6% inch casing. Top...
212 Fifth Annual Report
AVell No. 9; farm, David Hale; section 31; township 27; range 17;
county of Nowata; ft. of 8% inch casing; 507 ft. of 6% inch'casing.
Top of sand at 621 ft Bottom of sand at 648 ft. Total depth, 659...
214 Fifth Annual Report
AA'ell No. 2; farm, Barbara A. Stewart; section 20; township 28; range
15; county of Nowata; 31 ft. of 8% inch casing; 763 ft. of 6% inch casing.
Sand, 6 ft. Top of sand at 1002 ft. Total depth, 1018 ft. Remarks: Pockets
216 Fifth Annual Report
of 8% inch casing; 685 ft. of 6% inch casing. Top of sand at 560 ft, bottom at 680 ft. AVater at 580 ft. to 640 ft., in sand. Total depth, 1058 ft.
Remarks: Top of Mississippi lime, 1052 ft.
AVell No. 1; farm, John B....
224 Fifth Annual Report
FIFTH ANNUAL REPORT
Personnel of State Mining Department 5
Letter of Transmittal 7
Oil and Gas Report 9
Recommendations for Legislation 13
Table Showing Causes of Fatal Accidents 21