Southern Climate Impacts Planning Program (SCIPP)--Periodicals.; Climatology--Southern States--Periodicals.; Southern States--Climate--Periodicals.
2. Primary Stakeholders and Partners
• Center for Risk and Crisis Management, Community Advisory Board
• Federal Emergency Management Agency
• ICLEI – Local Governments for Sustainability
• National Drought Mitigation Center
Early childhood education.; Child care services.; Family services.
reprinted by Oklahoma State Department of Health 5/2012; Revised second edition; Strengthening families through early care & education; supported by the Title V Community-Based Integrated Service Systems, Maternal and Child Health Bureau, U.S....
United States. Ryan White Comprehensive AIDS Resources Emergency Act of 1990.; HIV-positive persons--Medical care--Oklahoma--Planning.; AIDS (Disease)--Treatment--Oklahoma--Planning.; AIDS (Disease)--Patients--Medical care--Oklahoma--Planning.;...