• Includes Form 511NR
(Nonresident and Part-Year
This packet contains:
• Instructions for completing
the 511NR income tax form
• 511NR income tax form
• 2011 income tax table
• Generally, your return must...
•Mission and Motivation •Woodford Shale Overview •Developing a Woodford Play Fairway;
The Woodford Play Fairway concept:
•Quick and practical method to predict economic risk early on in unconventional play
•Assumption is that key...
•Probing the Nanoscale. •Microstructure of shales in the wet and dry gas windows. •Microstructure of shales in the oil window -Woodford
-Bakken -Avalon; •Wet and dry gas window samples have organic matter dominated by nanoporosity. Few...
$100.00 Filing Fee
OKLAHOMA CORPORATION COMMISSION
Oil & Gas Conservation Division
Type Adjustment (check one)
Post Office Box 52000
Most Efficient Rate (OAC 165:10-13-5)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73152-2000
Transfer of Allowable...
Woodford Shale (Okla. and Tex.); Oil well drilling--Oklahoma.; Gas well drilling--Oklahoma.; Ardmore Region Basin (Okla.)
* A company focused on long-life conventional assets can be successful in unconventional development § Lateral orientation (toe up or down) has a significant impact on overall well performance § We are still looking for the sweet spot while...
* About CAPP * Natural Gas Supply and Demand * Markets and Production * Public Concerns About Shale Gas * CAPP Guiding Principles and Operating Practices * Implementation Status of Practices * Supporting Industry Research
* Structure * Stratigraphy * Oil & Gas Production * Summary * References * Suggested Reading; SUMMARY Tectonically active region; Major unconformities; Multiple pay zones at shallow depths (<5000'); Developed areas with quality production; New...
182 Fifth Annual Report
6% inch casing. Sand, 1265 ft. to 1340 ft. Top of sand at 1265 ft. Total
depth, 1340 ft. Remarks: 8% inch all pulled. AVell located in N. E. % of
N. E. % of N. E. % of Sec. 2-28-13.
AVell No. 1; farm, Lucien Beck; section,...
184 Fifth Annual Report
ft. Water at 1050 ft. in Peru sand. Total depth, 1364 ft. Remarks: This
well to be plugged in Bartlesville sand only. String of tools in hole. Top of
tools, 1250 ft. (about).
AVell No. 1; farm, Amanda Holt; section, 32;...
186 Fifth Annual Report
Well No. 3; farm, Annie Smith; section, 22; township, 29; range, 13;
county of Washington; 25 ft. of 10 inch casing; 1408 ft. of 6% inch casing.
Top of sand at 1421 ft Total depth, 1435 ft.
Well No. 1; farm, John A....
Fifth Annual Report
Well No. 1; county of Osage (Osage Lot No. 41); 85 ft .of 8 inch casing; 250 ft. of 6% inch casing; 1230 ft. of 4% inch casing. Sand, Bartlesville. Top of sand at 1298 ft. Total depth, 1343 ft. Remarks: Abandoned
190 Fifth Annual Report
AA7ell No .19; county of Osage; (Osage Lot No. 171); 20 ft. of 8*4
inch casing; 1607 ft. of 6% inch casing. Sand, gas and Bartlesville. Top
of sand at 1666 and 1718 ft. Total depth, 1779 ft. Remarks: Abandoned
198 Fifth Annual Report
Well No. 15; farm, AV. AV. Milam; section, 12; township, 25; range,
16; county of Nowata; 47 ft. of 8% inch casing; 144 ft. of 6% inch casing.
Top of sand at 481 ft. Total depth, 515 ft.
AVell No. 8; farm, L. P. Kell;...
200 Fifth Annual Report
Well No. 10; farm, C. B. Langley; section, 8; township, 25; range, 17;
county of Nowata; 60 ft. of 8% inch casing; 217 ft. of 5% inch casing.
Sand, 443 to 503% ft. Top of sand at 443 ft . Total depth, 513% ft.
Income Tax Forms
Free File is e-file, only
better since it’s free for
Asks simple questions,
puts your answers on the
Does the math for you
Fast, Safe &...