Southern Climate Impacts Planning Program (SCIPP)--Periodicals.; Climatology--Southern States--Periodicals.; Southern States--Climate--Periodicals.
2. Primary Stakeholders and Partners
• Center for Risk and Crisis Management, Community Advisory Board
• Federal Emergency Management Agency
• ICLEI – Local Governments for Sustainability
• National Drought Mitigation Center
Bridges--Oklahoma--Tulsa--Design and construction.; Interstate 244 (Tulsa, Okla.).; Federal aid to transportation--Oklahoma--Tulsa.; Transportation--Oklahoma--Tulsa Metropolitan Area--Planning.; Economic development projects--Oklahoma--Tulsa.
The Southern Climate Impacts Planning Program team consists of the following investigators, core office staff, research & support staff, summer interns, and graduate students from the University of Oklahoma (OU) and Louisiana State University (LSU).