Southern Climate Impacts Planning Program (SCIPP)--Periodicals.; Climatology--Southern States--Periodicals.; Southern States--Climate--Periodicals.
2. Primary Stakeholders and Partners
• Center for Risk and Crisis Management, Community Advisory Board
• Federal Emergency Management Agency
• ICLEI – Local Governments for Sustainability
• National Drought Mitigation Center
Medicaid--Oklahoma.; Community health services--Oklahoma.; Home care services--Oklahoma.; Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (U.S.)--Rules and practice.; Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (U.S.)--Rules and practice.;
Early childhood education--Oklahoma--Tulsa.;Education, Preschool--Oklahoma--Tulsa.;Education, Preschool--Case studies.;Early childhood education--Case studies.;Cognition in children.;Readiness for school.
(Working paper (Georgetown University. Center for Research on Children in the United States) ; no. 4);also posted by the Oklahoma State Department of Education, original date 2003 incorrect?;related title: later edition (OkDocs E1850.8 E27u 2007)