To provide a forum for open discussion of research on Late Cambrian and Ordovician geology of the southern Midcontinent, the OGS sponsored this symposium October 18-19, 1989. The symposium was held at the Oklahoma Center for Continuing Education,...
Southern Climate Impacts Planning Program (SCIPP)--Periodicals.; Climatology--Southern States--Periodicals.; Southern States--Climate--Periodicals.
2. Primary Stakeholders and Partners
• Center for Risk and Crisis Management, Community Advisory Board
• Federal Emergency Management Agency
• ICLEI – Local Governments for Sustainability
• National Drought Mitigation Center
Early childhood education.; Child care services.; Family services.
reprinted by Oklahoma State Department of Health 5/2012; Revised second edition; Strengthening families through early care & education; supported by the Title V Community-Based Integrated Service Systems, Maternal and Child Health Bureau, U.S....