1. Oklahoma State Board of Corrections. Monthly Report for September 1984,
Oklahoma Department of Corrections, October 1984.
2. Bureau of Justice Statistics. Prisoners in 1983, Bureau of Justice Statis
tics Bulletin, U.S. Department of Justice, April 1984.
3. Oklahoma Department of Corrections. Weekly Inmate Accounting Sheet for
April 16, 1984 to April 22, 1984.
4. Cory, B. and Gettinger, S. Time to Build? The Realities of Prison Construc
tion. New York: Edna McConnell Clark Foundation, 1984.
5. Washington Crime News Services. Pennsylvania Corrections Dept. Building
Seven Modular Dorms, Corrections Digest, 15 (21): 3, October, 1984.
6. Corrections budget information from Ohio and California is based on
telephone conversations with the Chief of Business Administration and
Chief of Construction Support, respectively.
7. Oklahoma District Attorneys Training Coordination Council. Oklahoma
Statutory Alternatives to Incarceration, Oklahoma City: DATCC,
January 19, 1984.
8. Travisono, D. (Editor) 1984 Vital Statistics in Corrections, College Park,
MD: American Correctional Association, 1984.
9. Arrest Disposition Reporting System. Felony Disposition Summary, State
Total, January 1, 1983 - December 31, 1983, Oklahoma State Bureau of
Investigation, March 2, 1984.
10. Corrections Overcrowding Task Force. Final Report and Recommendations,
Florida Corrections Overcrowding Task Force, 1983.
11. Berman, L.N. Meeting the Goals of Sentencing: The Client Specific Plan.
New England Journal of Criminal and Civil Confinement, 9(2):331-342,
Summer 1983. and Hoelter, H.J. Make the Sentence Fit the Felon, The
Judges' Journal, 21(l):48-54, American Bar Association, Winter 1982.
12. Florida Department of Corrections, Community Control, Departmental Mono
graph, April, 1984.
13. Iowa Code Annotated, Chapter 905, Community-Based Correctional Program,
14. Harris, M. Kay. Community Service by Offenders, National Institute of
Corrections, U.S. Department of Justice, January 1979.
15. Oklahoma Commission on Reform of State Government. Report by the Government
Structure Study Committee, October 11, 1984.
16. Kansas Adivsory Committee on Prison Overcrowding. Controlling Overcrowding
in the Kansas Prison System, January 1984.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.